Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Mural Dilemma

I was recently alerted that another of the Journal's Gems (other than Journal Junction, obviously) are the online comment sections for news stories. I checked it out and WOW: some of the comments sections are far more entertaining than any daytime soaps and some--dare I say it--are even better than JJ. Below are some of my faves from one of today's hot news stories


"All this talk about sex and drugs is making me want to be rushed to the hospital. If the ambulance is a-rockin then don't come a-knockin!! "

 And today's post would hardly be complete without this little grammer[sic] lesson:

"I will not stand to be put down on this posting again for doing what any God Fearing person with murals should do."

"I too agree that the right thing was done. I just like to play the devil's advocate just for the sake of argument. Only one thing, when you say God-fearing person with murals, do you mean Wall Murals, Wallpaper Murals, Mural Wall Coverings or just paintings? Just want to make sure that I am completely clear on the situation. Thanks "

"Thanks for the grammer check.."

No comments:

Post a Comment